Ainsdale 3G pitches threatened with closure.
Thank you for taking the time to visit our site and read our request for support.
Ainsdale 3G is a privately funded all weather Multi Use Games Area, that provides low cost access to a premier sporting facility for community use. We are always looking at ways to provide affordable access to a great sporting venue for the local residents of Ainsdale & Southport.
We host numerous youth coaching activities as well as training and leisure time for all ages in all weathers.
We are currently under threat of closure and stand to lose the facility we invested £300,000.00 in, due to council legal action to remove the portable floodlighting and complaints of noise. We can’t go to far in explaining this as there is currentlly legal procedings in motion over this threat. But what we can do is ask that everybody who uses the facility or thinks that Ainsdale 3G is a much needed place of activity to the area, write us a letter/email email@example.com and tell us.
- Why the facility is needed and benefits the area
- Why “The Ainsdale Club” grounds are a perfect place for a Multi Use Games Area
- Why the floodlights are needed “only on dark nights or winter nights”
- Why the facility is not noisey as it is only open during trading hours
- Why should there be complaints regarding sporting noises coming from a 100 year old sports club grounds?
We need your letters/emails of support as soon as possible as Sefton want us to appear in court on April 17th. I woud like to thank everybody in advance for their support on behalf of all at Ainsdale 3G. We hope to reamain open and a health benefit to the community for generations to come.