The terms and conditions detailed below apply to all bookings at www.ainsdale3g.co.uk
When you make a booking, your contract (which shall include these terms and conditions) will be with Ainsdale Sports Ltd (referred to in these terms and conditions as “Ainsdale Sports Ltd”).
All rates featured on the Ainsdale 3G website are offered subject to availability and Ainsdale Sports Ltd reserves the right to refuse any booking for good reason.
All prices shown online are in pounds sterling per pitch per hour (unless otherwise stated). These rates apply to pre-booked pitches only. All prices include Value Added Tax at the current prevailing rate. Prices are subject to change without notice, however your price is guaranteed once you have made a booking.
What the Price Includes
Use of pitch for sports, approved activity, football or football training. No referees are supplied by Ainsdale Sports Ltd.
Availability of pitches at the rates shown online may be limited and/or restricted to certain periods.
Car parking is free at Ainsdale Sports and Social Club, but at some times there may be limited availability. Ainsdale Sports Ltd not responsible for vehicles, contents, good or items left on-site.
Arrival and Departure
Please ensure you arrive in adequate time to prepare and commence games and leave promptly at end of session. On arrival you will be asked to confirm your booking and pay in full prior to entering the pitch.
Due to the nature of some of our products, not all of them are available on-line.
Our Central Reservations Team 07527 044 307 is available to take your booking.
Pre payment will be taken, at the time of booking, in accordance with the provisions applying to the product and rate selected by you. In any event, you are required to guarantee your booking with a valid credit or debit card at the time of booking. In the event of cancellation payment will be taken in accordance with our cancellation terms. See “Cancellations and Amendments” below for details.
Cancellations and Amendments
All cancellations must be made in accordance with our cancellation terms.
Pitches may be cancelled without charge 72 hours prior to the scheduled booking. Where a cancellation is not made in accordance with our applicable cancellation terms, we reserve the right to charge the full amount. For the avoidance of doubt, we shall have no further liability to you for any changes to or the cancellation of any booking.
Although every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information contained online, we cannot accept responsibility for any errors or omissions, and reserve the right to vary, amend, supplement or cancel any of the information or offers featured online at any time. Ainsdale Sports Ltd or Ainsdale 3G shall not be responsible for any loss or damage which you may suffer arising out of events beyond its control or the control of its suppliers (including, without limitation, fire, failure of electrical, gas or other power supplies, strikes, industrial action, terrorist activity, technical problems with transport, illness of entertainers and bad weather), nor for any curtailment, cancellation or change to any activity or itinerary or any other consequences which arise as a result of such events.
Conditions of Hire
1. All hirers agree to be responsible and supervise all persons within their party during the hire period.
2. All hirers and persons under their supervision, must at all times conduct themselves in a manner calculated not to cause unreasonable noise nuisance or inconvenience to other customers, staff or nearby residents.
Examples of noise nuisance include; this list is not exhaustive.
Use of whistles, horns etc.
Offensive or foul language
Shouting or clapping
Repeatedly kicking ball against fencing
Repeatedly bouncing a ball
3. Advice and instructions of Ainsdale 3G staff must be strictly adhered to at all times during the hire period.
4. Ainsdale 3G or persons authorised by Ainsdale 3G shall have the right to suspend or take action at their discretion on any matter which, in the opinion of the staff member, does not comply with these terms and conditions, or condition which they consider necessary in the interests of safety and good order or to deal with if such a contingency is not covered by these Conditions of Hire.
4. Ainsdale 3G or persons authorised by Ainsdale 3G have the right to cancel or call a stop to any activities or actions that may in their view cause or be classed as unacceptable noise, nuisance, annoyance or inconvenience to other customers or local residents. This action may also result in suspension, exclusion and or cancellation of further bookings without refund.
5. Right to suspend, exclude or cancel – Ainsdale 3G or persons authorised by Ainsdale 3G reserves the right to suspend, exclude or cancel any person or persons from their premises for such period as it shall decide, at their absolute discretion.
Amendments to Conditions
Ainsdale 3G or persons authorised by Ainsdale 3G reserves the right to amend or add to these conditions of hire at any time.
Upon hire, you the hirer agree to adhere to the conditions, as set out above.