Following the most recent guidance from the UK Government and The FA we are pleased to announce that we have started our preparation for re-opening. We don’t have a date confirmed as yet to re-open, but we will let you know as soon as we do.
In the meantime, we wanted to let you know prior to opening that there will be changes to the way we normally operate to make a safer and efficient playing environment. We’re still working through the changes we need to make, so please bear with us. We will post details on our website of our opening date and new operating procedures.
We have added a few guidance points for you to consider below. Please have a read over them.
There are also links below to the latest Government guidance on social distancing and the FA’s guidance for the return of football.
We look forward to seeing you all back very soon.
Stay safe until then.
The Ainsdale3G Team
The latest guidelines can be found here:
Here’s what you can do to help make things as safe as possible for you and others.
- If you’re sick or showing symptoms of Covid-19 Don’t risk infecting others. STAY AT HOME!
- Observe the Government’s guidance on social distancing when off the pitch, on walkways or in and around the grounds.
- Spectators must also observe the government’s guidance on social distancing.
- Please wash / sanitize your hands before and after play.
- Please don’t gather around entrances to the pitches. Allow the exiting team plenty of room to exit the pitch before you enter.
- If you need to cough or sneeze, please try to do it into your elbow. That is the safest way when you are playing.
- Please do not spit. This is a clear and obvious way in which the infection is spread
- Avoid raising your voice before, during and after play, especially when face to face with others.
- Do not share water / drinks bottles, use your own bottle.
- If you are using a disposable face covering please do not discard this on the pitch, place this safely in the bin after use.
- Please remove your own litter from the pitch – then others do not need to handle it.
Thank you for your support.
The Ainsdale3G Team
All guidance correct as of 18th July 2020