Here’s what you can do to help us make things as safe as possible for you and others.
If you’re sick or showing symptoms of Covid-19 Don’t risk infecting others.
STAY AT HOME!
- Please arrive with plenty of time to pay before you play.
- Arrive ready to play as changing rooms are not open.
- Follow our site-specific directions and guidance for pitch use.
- Please don’t gather around pitch entrances, use the designated waiting areas. Allow the exiting team plenty of room to leave the pitch before you enter.
- Observe the government’s guidance on social distancing when off the pitch, on walkways or in and around the grounds.
- Spectators are not at allowed at present.
- Please wash / sanitize your hands before and after play.
- If you need to cough or sneeze, please try to do it into your elbow. That is the safest way when you are playing.
- Please do not spit. This is a clear and obvious way in which the infection is spread
- Avoid raising your voice before, during and after play, especially when face to face with others.
- Do not share water / drinks bottles, use your own bottle.
- If you are using a disposable face covering please do not discard this on the pitch, place this safely in the bin after use.
- Please remove your own litter from the pitch – then others do not need to handle it.
Thank you for your support during this past year
THE TEAM @ AINSDALE3G